The Best Fasting Guide to Losing Weight – It Really Works!
Healthy and full Fasting can help you lose weight easily. The best fasting guide to losing weight is now available. You can even share your illness, fasting concerns like weight gain or weight loss, and get customized full fasting plan up to your needs.
The best fasting guide to losing weight available on this page is for everyone who wants to lose weight naturally without losing health and protein meals. Many people have already followed this guide and lose weight including me.
Healthy and full Fasting can help you lose weight easily. The best fasting to lose weight guide is now available. You can even share your illness, fasting concerns like weight gain or weight loss, and get customized full fasting plan up to your needs. Just submit your fasting for weight loss concern in comments and follow us on @Exploreitdaily. We’ll surely help you with a healthy fasting diet plan for you for free.
Fasting for Health and Weight Loss
Full Healthy fasting helps you to lose body fats and gain healthy muscles. It depends on your fasting diet plan that how you’re taking the challenge of fasting for weight loss.
Fasting for up to 12 hours is considered to be full fasting. It is the recommended full fasting time span given for the fasting guide here.
Personally experienced, I’ve lost weight around 8-10kg with just fasting for a month. Though I didn’t actually plan for weight loss, it turned out great physic with healthy muscles.
Even in our family, we do fasting every next week on random days. This helps your body digest breakfast properly and prepares you for the next meal happily.
The Best Fasting Guide to Losing Weight Really Works!
The best fasting guide to losing weight on this page is the powerful weight loss guide without spending money on weight loss supplements, leaving healthy food, and other fasting myths. healthy fasting. We’ve listed the steps for best fasting to lose weight that anyone can follow except those with chronic diseases or severe health conditions.
- Wake by 4 AM every morning and clean your mouth.
- Drink at least 2 glasses of water within the next 5-10 minutes after waking up. Don’t eat anything at this time.
Prepare your healthy meal to eat before fasting. Prepare your meal within 30 minutes to 1-hour maximum.
- Ensure you’re going to take at least 1000+ calories by adding salad, carbs, herbs, and other veggies.
- Add protein-enriched meal.
- Don’t forget mint enriched yogurt with a little salt added to it. Eat at least 0.25kg of that mint yogurt with your meal.
- Avoid too salt or too much sugary food items in your meal.
- Prepare a yogurt drink by adding at least 8 glass of water and 0.5kg of yogurt, and 1 teaspoon of salt. You can simply blend all of the 3 items in a blender for 15s.
- Don’t use too much oil in your meal. If you like oily meals like me, then consider using butter as oil making your diet fully healthy.
- Once prepared, take your protein and vitamin-enriched meal with mint yogurt and yogurt drink. Eat up all within the next 30 minutes. Drink at least 8 glasses of yogurt drink. It helps you to not feel thirsty and hot while fasting throughout the day.
- Brush your teeth.
- Okay now, forget about your kitchen, meals, food, eateries, and anything that makes your mouth watery for the next 8-9 hours.
- Walk at least 40 steps after your meal or do some exercise that helps your food to reach its right place for healthy digestion.
- Take shower, get yourself cleaned, and plan your day with healthy activities or tasks to complete.
- You might need to complete your office work.
- You might have dusty almirah to clean.
- You might need to see the bedroom set, drawers cleaning, and clothes washing.
- And many more activities are there as per your plan.
- Do exercise after regular intervals for example at 12 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, and 7 PM. Don’t do tough exercises. You can simply go for running, walking, simple aerobics, small weight lifting, and any other exercise that keeps your body full of activity. If your day plan already has such activities then, you can skip some intervals.
- By 4 PM, you can start preparing food to eat after fasting. In this meal, add more drinks and juices that help to lose weight. Don’t add too many proteins in the meal after fasting. Try the juices of fruits containing Vitamin C or ascorbic acid to strengthen your immunity after whole day fasting.
- By 7 PM, break your fast with a date (a fruit) or a glass of pure water. Eat at least half of your meal and do 5 minutes exercise. Complete your meal. Do not drink too much water at once after fasting as it will make you lazy and you’ll lose the benefits of full fasting.
- In the next hours from 8 PM to 10 PM, with intermediary exercises or similar activities, you can complete your daily tasks e-g: playing with kids, office work, evening walk, calling your friend, or etc.
- Brush your teeth and go to bed to sleep by 10 PM and sleep for 4-6 hours as per your need. Wake up the next morning by 4 AM.
Is this a complete fasting for weight loss guide?
Yes, the steps for fasting listed here are for a complete fasting plan.
Will I gain weight due to healthy fasting diet?
It depends on your activities that you do while fasting. If you’re just eating before and after fasting and not doing anything else which is healthy or similar to exercise, then obviously you might gain weight.
I’ve diabetes, can I still go for fasting?
If you have a good maintained diabetes graph, then you can go for fasting by consulting your doctor to adjust your diabetes medicines. My mother is a diabetec patient and she does fast often.
I’m looking for fasting for belly fat reduction?
You can follow this fasting for belly fat reduction. Just do not eat much after fasting. Don’t forget healthy activitiy as mentioned in steps.
What is the best time to fast for weight loss?
The best time to fast for weight loss is around 5 AM to 7 PM as experienced.
What is intermittent fasting meal plan for fat loss?
The intermittent fasting meal plan for fat loss is to take healthy breakfast and then eat small portions in chunks with exercise or similar healthy activity. But as recommended, the full fasting meal plan which is listed above works best for weight loss. Full fasting also helps to reduce visceral fats, belly fats, and other fats stick to your body organs.
Why it is called as a Full Fasting Diet Plan?
Because it do not suggest or adds intermittent water intake. By full, it means not a single piece of food to intake while fasting. It really works this way and recommended by people who often fast.
I’m not losing weight while fasting. What to do?
You might be taking unplanned diet while fasting and not doing what actually fasting requires. Read the steps we listed for full fasting here. Match what you’ve been doing while fasting. You can also tell us in comments about your fasting routine and we will help you with it. You can also consider guide to lose weight in a week at home which might help you if you cannot fast properly.