Coronavirus COVID-19 Health Protection You Need for Survival
The epidemic Coronavirus COVID-19 started in china. The outbreak affects people around the world and created a very critical situation.
The epidemic Coronavirus COVID-19 started in China. The outbreak affects people around the world and created a very critical situation. The virus can cause you a common cold, fever, and affect your lungs.
The Coronavirus can spread by just touching (for example handshaking) or when someone infected coughs near you. The outbreak has infected over 121,000 and more than 4300 death so WHO (World Health Organization) declared it as a pandemic.
- Feel tired
- Difficult breathing
If you are experiencing these symptoms then contact the doctor for the test.
Things to do for Coronavirus COVID-19 protection
- First, you need to stop meeting and greeting or any type of gathering.
- Keep some distance while talking with others. In fact, it`s like a normal cold or Flu so you do not know that the other person is infected.
- The virus has 10 minutes of life so if you touch someone; make sure to wash your hands with alcohol-containing sanitizer or soap to kill the virus.
- Avoid touching your mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth with a mask or with your elbow. Especially if you are virus-infected then it is important for you, to avoid spreading the virus.
- World Health Organization recommends avoiding eating raw food.
Antibiotics do not work to treat this viral virus. The medicines for Flu also not work for Coronavirus COVID-19. Currently, there is no vaccine for this virus but scientists are working to discover and the only possible solution is to reduce it from spreading.